5 jul 2011

Bad Trigger or Bad Background or Bad management?


Hello today I made a real trade on EU, I saw signs of accumulation and enter the trade on a M5 trigger.

Here you can see the accumulation:




Now here you can see the trigger:



Also I didnt was awared of something when I entered, and this thing was the near background in terms of S/R, etc...





Point A: Is the nearest S/R, and I could have exited half of the position for a 1/1 R:R.

Point B: That was more Interesing because We were on a Downtrade mode on, because of the imposibility of making Higher Higher, and broking the Low of A a new Lower-Low was mande, So I could Have been Looking for Shorts If I was looking at price action only. But that seemed accumulation on m15.


Lessons Learned:
Work your charts before the trade
.
Learn to take profits early if we are Counter-Trend.
Not trading When you dont have the best traders.

1 comentarios:

Liam on 5 de julio de 2011, 15:44 dijo...

It has been pretty crap to trade EUR today, stuck in a range all day long. The high volume on the 15min chart over night is what capped all moves so far. With the close of the 1st July highest vol providing support. Better to steer clear until breaks either of these area and comes back to test.

I was planning to blog about this later but saw your post and thought i'd comment.

http://imbx.us/VIj.png

Cheers,

Liam

PS. Whatever way you have this set up, it's really difficult to post a comment.

Publicar un comentario