6 jul 2011

Euro kaboom?? I took the spring..


Hello This trade, is one I finally proud of the execution, I entered in the right place. After all dumb day, The bad news about Portugal enter and the Price in Euro/Usd 70 pips, In late US-Session the volume was very High, VSA was calling VSA signals and then I saw the posibility of trading a "Spring", the thing is I was looking for a Shakeout after the thing I saw as Accumulation, so that with the kinda volume decided to enter.



My theory was to use the posibility of a Shakeout to gain 300+ pips, with my Second lot (1st was put on the first S/R). The initial SL was 10 pips, Then I moved it to -3. Well you can see the results this time it didnt work, But I least I had follow a trading idea.

1 comentarios:

Carlos V. on 6 de julio de 2011, 12:22 dijo...

gogo power rangers !! :D

Publicar un comentario